Saturday, November 01, 2008

what happens when i mess around

i was playing, and once i'd made one character, i discovered it only took a few minutes to create more! i'm afraid i didn't have time to do everybody i know, but clearly, i had fun.

let's start with me, amidst my traipsing


layce, in london, looking fabulous


nichole. she's about to experience some serious cold.


m-b, catalina style.


ed, doing what he does best.


a.c.


kirsten. if i could have added a baby in here, i would have.


oh, nicole


my brother, an intellectual ninja.


and my favorite... the furious white boy!

8 comments:

KP said...

omgosh those are hillarious. perfectly hillarious!

Ed said...

the furious white boy takes the cake, yet again!

oh ARO!

Mary Beth said...

oh snap.

Kirsten said...

wow... you really captured us well!

Kirsten said...

p.s. i have a shirt just like that.

Aaron said...

These are FANTASTIC. I feel honored.
I can't decide if I like the one of AC or Ed better!
And I'm sure I've made that face many times before.

joyful. said...

of course you have, aro. your furious white boy picture is the inspiration.

-Aaron- said...

wow, i guess i am balder (and flowerier) than i thought! These are great!