Monday, March 16, 2009

21.9 to 20.7

that's bmi talk for roughly 7 lbs., according to my wii fit, which is generally much meaner to me than i'd like. it's really good at pointing out just how lazy it thinks i am.

3 or 4 more would be fantastic. the >5km per day is truly doing wonders for how i feel about the impending summer season. and about going back to prague. thanks to my dad and extended family members, however, i have a major genetic deficit to overcome, and it all sits in one cursed region of my body. looming. watching. waiting for any opportunity to drink bubble tea or beer.

it's too bad my back sucks, but yoga is (sort of) repairing that situation. normally, i don't worry about this kind of thing, but after that night with the revelation that nothing i owned fit me anymore, i've had no desire to find myself in that place again. unless. you know... i'm pregnant or something, but still! since i'm out of work at the moment and so many other things are on hold, it's good to see this aspect of my life moving in a favorable direction.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Yay! That's great. Sounds like running has been lifting your spirits too. See you Saturday!